Oakwood Media Group collect personal information provided to us directly by you when you apply to become a talent or request information from us.
We automatically receive information from your browser, including but not limited to your Internet protocol (IP) address, information about your browser, “cookie” and “web beacon” or “web bug” information.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name of both talent and parental guardian
- Contact information including telephone number and email address
- Demographic information including address and postcode;
- Images/videos and statistics to enable us to assess whether you are deemed suitable for our clients’ campaigns
- Preferences and interests
Whilst Oakwood Media Group do collect personal information, under no circumstance will any of the above data be visible on the Site or accessible to any patrons of the Site.
What We Do With The Information We Collect
We require this information to assess whether you are suitable to be offered representation with the agency, understand the areas of work we can put you forward for and in particular, for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping including accounting purposes.
- To keep our database up to date with the correct information for clients;
- We may contact you by email or phone in relation to work enquiries;
- We may periodically send update emails using the email address which you have provided. You may unsubscribe from receiving these emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link which is included at the bottom of all our promotional emails.
Under no circumstance will any personal information be shown on the Site. Personal information will be held in a back-end database. The information you provide to us will be held on our computers and may be accessed by or given to our staff, companies within our group. These parties act for us for the purposes set out in the Policy or for other purposes approved by you.
We may disclose your information to third parties under the following circumstances:
Where, in order for us to provide our products and services to you, we may need to appoint other organizations to carry out some of the processing activities on our behalf. These will include, for example, delivery organizations and mailing houses. In these circumstances, we will take all steps reasonably necessary to endeavor that your information will be used in a manner consistent with the Policy.
In connection with the sale, merger, joint venture, acquisition, or reorganization of Oakwood Media Group or any of our subsidiaries or parent companies and their respective assets, where we may have to disclose your information to our new business partners or owners.
Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
Privacy Of Children
To request access your personal information or to ask us to remove your personal information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Lawful Reasons For Processing
Our lawful reason for processing your personal information will usually be “contractual obligation” e.g., to supply services you have requested, or to fulfil obligations under an employment contract or terms and conditions. This also includes steps taken at your request before entering into a contract